«Metronome» shopping center is located in Yerevan- the capital of the Republic of Armenia, on the crossroad of Isahakyan and Abovyan streets. Abovyan Street is the central and the most crowded street of the city. There are educational institutions, state enterprises, banks, offices, store and other buildings around the shopping center( Yerevan State Engineering University, Yerevan State Agrarian University, Yerevan State Basic Medical College, Yerevan State University, Yerevan State Medical University, College of State Agrarian University, DEBENHAMS store, underground station «Yeritasardakan», supermarket «SAS», University after G.Acharyan, RA Police, State Economic University). The architectural design was developed by a famous British company «PRP ARCHITECTS LLP», conceptual solutions and researches were conducted by the British company «Knight Frank», which is considered to be the leading international company in the real estate market. The total surface of Shopping Center is 9300 sq.m. 2700 sq.m is аn underground passage, 4770 sq. m is an area for renting and the remaining 2230 sq.m are technical premises supply the Shopping Center. The shopping center is equipped with the following systems: ventilation, air conditioning, heating, 24-hour CCTV, security, automatic fire-extinguishing system, sound notification, and public toilets, including for people with disabilities. Levels A and B of the Shopping Center are interconnected by escalators. Besides of the stores there is a fountain in the entertainment part, an amphitheater, WiFi, cafes, fast food, a place for showing movies and cartoons, as well as a possibility to hold shows and fashion shows. The main advantage of the Shopping Center is the large flow of people and cars. From 8:00am to 20:00pm the underground passage is being used by 35,000 – up to 50,000 people, 70% of them are between the ages of 16 and 30, the remaining 30% are between the ages of 30 and 70. In the rush hour from 17:30 to 19:30 on Abovyan street passes from 2000 to 3000 cars per hour, 30-50% of which is public transport. At the distance of 50-70 meters from the Shopping center is located underground station «Yeritasardakan». The shopping center has the possibility of functioning 24 hours.